A spacious, bright and airy first floor studio apartment offering modern living space with high ceilings, exceptionally well fitted with high specification kitchens and bathrooms pre-wired for modern entertainment systems. Located a short distance from Woodside Park tube station (Northern Line) providing easy access to the City and West End or change at Kings Cross for the National Rail or Eurostar. By road the A406, A1, M1 and M25 and within a short drive away.
The apartment comprises of bright living/ sleeping area with open plan kitchen, with storage cupboard and fully tiled shower room with shower cubicle, sink basin with mixer and low level W/C.
Kitchen features include:
- Caesarstone worktops and splashback
- Integrated appliances to include, Bosch hob, oven and extractor hood, dishwasher, AEG washer dryer and NEFF fridge freezer
- Blanco under-mounted stainless-steel sink bowl with Blanco Loop chrome mixer tap
AV, Security and Electrics:
- Audio entry phone system from main entrance
- WIFI, telephone and internet (Sky or Virgin), television provisions to living spaces and bedrooms
- Mains operated smoke and CO alarms
- Electric sockets with integrated USB points
- Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 825 gas fired combi boilers with an ‘A’ energy rating
- NEST wireless learning thermostat accessible via the Nest app on your mobile phone
- Grey Aluminium Argon filled double glazed windows
*To comply with the 1979 Estate Agents Act please note that there are directors in common with this firm and the vendor company.
Living Area open plan Kitchen (6.85 x 3.64 m – 22′6″ x 11′11″ ft)
Spacious and bright living area with high ceilings with open plan kitchen with double glazed windows to side aspect with door leading to shower room.
Fully tiled walls and floor with shower cubicle with vanity unit and mirrored cabinet to wall.
Close to Transport, Shops and amenities nearby, EPC: C, Close to Woodside Park Underground (Northern Line), Share of Freehold