A spacious, bright and airy two double bedroom ground floor apartment offering modern living space, exceptionally well fitted with high specification kitchens and bathrooms pre-wired for modern entertainment systems. Located a short distance from Woodside Park tube station (Northern Line) providing easy access to the City and West End or change at Kings Cross for the National Rail or Eurostar. By road the A406, A1, M1 and M25 and within a short drive away.
The apartment comprises of master bedroom with additional double bedroom with living and dining room with open plan kitchen with bi-fold patio doors leading to private courtyard and spacious bathroom with three-piece bathroom suite. Numerous skylights throughout the apartment bringing in plenty of natural light.
Kitchen features include:
- Caesarstone worktops and splashback
- Integrated appliances to include, Bosch hob, oven and extractor hood, dishwasher, AEG washer dryer and NEFF fridge freezer
- Blanco under-mounted stainless-steel sink bowl with Blanco Loop chrome mixer tap
AV, Security and Electrics:
- Audio entry phone system from main entrance
- WIFI, telephone and internet (Sky or Virgin), television provisions to living spaces and bedrooms
- Mains operated smoke and CO alarms
- Electric sockets with integrated USB points
- Vaillant ecoFIT Pure 825 gas fired combi boilers with an ‘A’ energy rating
- NEST wireless learning thermostat accessible via the Nest app on your mobile phone
- Grey Aluminium Argon filled double glazed windows
*To comply with the 1979 Estate Agents Act please note that there are directors in common with this firm and the vendor company.
Doors leading to living room and open plan kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom with storage cupboard.
Living Room / Kitchen (5.4 x 4.52 m – 17′9″ x 14′10″ ft)
Spacious and bright living area with open plan kitchen. Bi folding patio doors leading to private garden.
Bedroom 1 (4.41 x 3.34 m – 14′6″ x 10′11″ ft)
Spacious double bedroom with double glazed to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 (4.31 x 2.18 m – 14′2″ x 7′2″ ft)
Double bedroom with double glazed window to side aspect overlooking garden.
Bathroom (2.28 x 2.24 m – 7′6″ x 7′4″ ft)
Fully tiled walls and floor with three piece white bathroom suite with vanity unit and mirrored cabinet to wall.
Private courtyard with small decked area with artificial grass.
Garden, Shops and amenities nearby, EPC: C, 2 Bedrooms, Close to Woodside Park Underground (Northern Line), Share of Freehold